Friday 3 September 2010

New website about my assessment service

My new website has gone up today.  This tecchie stuff is alarming but thank goodness they make it easy for those with zero designer skills.

Hopefully the website will give people a chance to find out what I'm offering before getting in contact.  I know that's what I like to do.  Plus how much is it going to cost?  Always a key item.

Clients have kindly given me the okay to put their success stories on there, which is another thing people want to know.  How good are you?

My web page link on the profile now transfers direct to the site at www.helpingwritersgetitright.co.uk and I'll be delighted to have writers who are interested routed in that direction.

Very pleased also to have a write-up about the service in the October issue of Writers' News.

No comments:

Post a Comment